Stuart Moore:
Blog, Biography, Bibliography

Monday, June 16, 2008

Mid-June Catchup

prvIM30_pg5

More frequent blogging soon -- promise! Meanwhile:

IRON MAN: DIRECTOR OF S.H.I.E.L.D. #30 is out this week, featuring part two of my four-part story "With Iron Hands." The tension escalates as the Overkill Mind is born! Part One got great reviews, and I'm really pleased with the way this whole book is coming out. Previews here and here.

Heidi MacDonald tells all about THE NIGHTMARE FACTORY VOLUME TWO, coming in September. I can't wait to show you some of the art on this.

I'm not sure of the status of EARTHLIGHT VOLUME THREE at Tokyopop. As far as I know, it's still scheduled for November. More info as it comes.

4 comments:

Jason Copland said...

Yeah, Toby Cypress and Nick Stakal are both amazing artists. Did you get to work with one/both of them on your story for the book?

I was kinda wondering what Tokyopop was going to do with the books that are about to come out... hope they publish the third vol, Stuart!

Hope you are well!

Stuart Moore said...

Toby and Nick are the artists on my two stories! They've both done amazing work. I'll see if Heidi will let me post some of the art here.

Hope you're well too, Jason. Are you going to San Diego this year?

Anonymous said...

Man, you KNOW the day's not going to turn out good when a giant metallic brain comes rocketing towards you and you just got PWNED by Paladin, of all people. PALADIN!

Jason Copland said...

Good to see that you got paid for your TokyoPop book before all this stuff went down!

Wow! You got both artists on your stories! Nice. Yeah, I'd love to see some of their work!

I'm giving SDCC a miss this year. I just got back from Heroes Con, though. It was my SDCC for this year. I *may* go next year, if I have a book on the horizon... which is in doubt, at this point. We'll see, I guess.

Sorry that I won't have a chance to chat with you.